R76 ClusterXL in VSX mode is intermittently stuck and does not process traffic when issuing 'cphaprob' commands or 'fw' commands
||ClusterXL, VSX, Enterprise Appliances
|Platform / Model
||IP1280, 2000, 12000 VSX, 21000 VSX, Crossbeam, 4000, IP2450, Intel/PC, Power-1, UTM-1, VSX-1
- R76 ClusterXL in VSX mode is intermittently stuck and does not process traffic when issuing '
cphaprob' commands (e.g., '
cphaprob state') or '
fw' commands (e.g., '
fw ctl pstat'):
- traffic stops passing until the commands produce an output
- some commands might hang indefinitely and never display any output (e.g., '
cphaprob state', '
cphaprob -a if')
- some commands produce an output only after several minutes (e.g., '
cphaprob syncstat', '
- SSH session is stuck after issuing a command over SSH connection
- VPN tunnel might go down during this issue
Note: To view this solution you need to