SmartLog may crash after upgrade to R77
||Gaia, SecurePlatform 2.6, Linux
- SmartLog may crash after upgrade to R77.
Broken links from Indexes to deleted directory.
Note: This issue is not relevant for Multi-Domain Management environment.
This problem was fixed. To resolve it:
- Download this SmartLog script.
- Transfer the script to the SmartLog machine in Binary mode (to any directory).
- Connect to command line on the SmartLog machine and log in to the Expert mode.
- If this script file was transferred from a Windows OS machine, then convert the file to UNIX format. Run:
[Expert@HostName]# dos2unix R77_SmartLog_fix.sh
- Assign execute permissions to the script. Run:
[Expert@HostName]# chmod u+x R77_SmartLog_fix.sh
- Stop SmartLog services. Run:
- Execute the script. Run:
Note: This script creates a log file -
- Start SmartLog services. Run: