E-mails are getting stuck in Exchange server queue
- Emails are getting stuck in Exchange server queue.
- When UserCheck is enabled on the gateway object, emails get stuck in the fwdlp process and are not released.
- As soon as UserCheck is disabled on the gateway object and policy installed, the emails that were queued are immediately released and correctly processed according to the DLP policy.
- The customer never gets the UserCheck prompt in their client agent asking them to confirm the email.
- According to the debugs, the smptd process hands the email over to the fwdlp process. However, it seems to be stuck in the fwdlp process and not getting released there.
Note: To view this solution you need to