Multiple TACACS+ Server functionality is not offered in pre-R76 verisons for Gaia OS level authentication.
This problem was fixed. The fix is included in:
Check Point recommends to always upgrade to the most recent version.
If you do not wish to upgrade, contact Check Point Support to get a Hotfix for this issue. A Support Engineer will make sure the Hotfix is compatible with your environment before providing the Hotfix.
Related solution: sk69703 (TACACS+ support in Gaia OS)
This solution has been verified for the specific scenario, described by the combination of Product, Version and Symptoms. It may not work in other scenarios.
This solution is about products that are no longer supported and it will not be updated
- 01062926 , 01122893 , 01179269 , 01134668 , 01108253
- 01086094 , 01122994 , 01108510 , 01179469 , 01135885
- 01086110 , 01179490 , 01123006 , 01135888 , 01108540
- 01088916 , 01135908 , 01179510 , 01123026 , 01108569
- 01088921 , 01108586
- 01095684 , 01108573 , 01123031 , 01135910 , 01179519