For more information on R75.40VS for 61000 Security System, see the R75.40VS for 61000 Security System Release Notes and R75.40VS for 61000 Security System Known Limitations.
Table of Contents
- R75.40VS for 61000 Security System can be deployed as a Security Gateway or as a VSX Gateway.
- Newly Supported Software Blades:
On a Security Gateway
On a VSX Gateway
- URL Filtering (new engine).
- Anti-Virus (new engine).
- Mobile Access.
- Software Blades per Virtual System, as in R75.40VS.
- Important Software Blade features include:
- HTTPS Inspection.
- SSL over PSL (improved performance of HTTPS traffic).
- Hit Count.
- Additional enhancements:
- DNS fast reply enhancements.
- Sticky Hide NAT behind range.
- Templates creation after Traceroute rule.
- Multi threaded SSL handshake.
- Dual chassis Active/Active mode (Layer 2).
- Packet Capture for IPS.
- Monitoring with Mirror/Span port.
- Bond Monitoring.
- Security Gateway
- Includes R75.051
- Zero Downtime Upgrade from R75.051
- DLP (IPv4 only)
- Netflow (IPv4 only)
- Gaia OS:
- TACACS authentication.
- Telnet access.
- VSX Gateway
- Up to 250 Virtual Systems.
- Virtual Switches and Virtual Routers.
- Software Blades architecture, with flexibility to enable Software Blades per Virtual System.
- 61000 Security System technologies:
- Assign more than one CPU core to one interface using Multi Queue.
- Configure Distribution per port, to determine how the SSM disperses incoming traffic to SGMs.
- SyncXL assures optimized connection synchronization.
gclish shell commands per Virtual System.
asg commands per Virtual System.
- All or some Virtual Systems can be deployed as a Layer 2 bridge.
In order to receive the images, please contact the following mailing list
(it might take up to 24 hours to provide an answer, not including Fridays and Saturdays):
To speed up the process, please fill out this form and attach it to the e-mail request you send to the mailing list.
Note: For Official Data Center Security Appliances version names, see sk65305.
- Check Point R75.40VS for 61000 Security System Installation Image
- Check Point R75.40VS for 61000 Security System snapshot
- Check Point R75.40VS for 61000 Security System SSM160 2.4.B27.2.T-HUB4 Firmware
- For instructions on Clean Installation, refer to:
- For instructions on Upgrade from R75.050 and R75.051, refer to:
This solution is about products that are no longer supported and it will not be updated