SSL VPN (Connecting via SNX - SSL Network Extender)
This article is relevant for all locally managed SMB appliances - 600/700/900 series and locally managed 1100/1200R/1400 series.
- Browse to the link provided to you by your administrator
- If this is your first time connecting, please see below.
- In the popup, enter your User Name/ Password and click "OK". You are now free to connect to your organization, using encrypted traffic. You can see the connection status in the popup. When finished, click "Disconnect" in the popup to close the connection.
Connecting for the first time
- You will be asked to download and install the Check Point SSL Network Extender (click 'Download SSL Network Extender manual installation'). Approve this.
- In the popup, enter your User Name/ Password and click "OK".
- If the latest Java Runtime Environment (JRE) is not installed, you will be prompted at this point to install it. Once installation completes, close the browser and start over.
- You will be asked to confirm a 'Root CA Fingerprint'. Approve it according to guidelines from your administrator.
Important: Make sure client meets prerequisites such as Java versions and 32 bit browsers. Refer to sk65210 - SSL Network Extender
This solution has been verified for the specific scenario, described by the combination of Product, Version and Symptoms. It may not work in other scenarios.