SMB Appliances - How to connect to the office using Check Point Remote Access (VPN) clients?
||SecuRemote, Endpoint Security VPN, Endpoint Security Client, Small and Medium Business Appliances, Branch Office Appliances, Ruggedized Appliances
|Platform / Model
||600, 700, 1100, 1200R, 1400, 1500
Download and Install
- Download and run the latest installation file. Refer to the Remote Access (VPN) Clients product page.
For more information on Check Point Remote Access Solutions, see sk67820.
- During installation, select Endpoint Security VPN
- Complete installation and reboot.
- For more operating systems and versions, go to Remote Access (VPN) Clients product page.
- Right-click the product notification icon and click on VPN Options.
- On the Sites tab, click New - the Site Wizard will start.
- Click Next.
- Enter the IP address of the SMB Appliance in your organization, given to you by your administrator, and click Next.
- Choose Authentication method Username and Password.
- Right-click the product notification icon and click on Connect.
- Enter username and password (consult your administrator if you do not know them) and click Connect.
Detailed instructions on how to configure VPN connections on your SMB Appliance can be found in the Appliance Administration Guide:
- Check Point 600 Appliance Administration Guide (R75.20, R77.20)
- Check Point 700 Appliance Administration Guide (730 / 750 models, 770 / 790 models)
- Check Point 1100 Appliance Locally Managed Administration Guide (R75.20, R77.20)
- Check Point 1200R Appliance Locally Managed Administration Guide (R77.20)
- Check Point 1400 Appliance Locally Managed Administration Guide (1430 / 1450 models, 1470 / 1490 models)
- Check Point 1500 Appliance Locally Managed Administration Guide (R80.20)
- Check Point 1500 Appliance Centrally Managed Administration Guide (R80.20)
- Certificate authentication for Remote Access on SMB locally managed appliances (sk110534)