Table of Contents
What's New in R75.40VS
What's New in R75.40VS
- Support of Gaia operating system.
- High performance and capacity, using 64bit and CoreXL per Virtual System.
- VSX integrated with Software Blades architecture, with flexibility to enable Software Blades per Virtual System.
- Virtualize Security Gateways to VSX Gateways and add more Virtual Systems.
- SNMP monitoring per Virtual System, (SNMP v3).
- Optimal Service Upgrade, upgrade between VSX releases with minimal downtime.
- Hit count, and many other Security Gateway features, for VSX Gateways.
New Graphical User Interface
- Simplified toolbars and menus. To use the traditional menus, select View > Menu Bar.
- New Check Point Gateway and Cluster Topology view with filtering capabilities.
- New Firewall Overview
- NAT policy is in Firewall tab
- New query capabilities for Firewall rulebase
- Take a picture of a rule: Right-click rule and select Copy as Image
- IPSec VPN:
- New IPSec VPN Overview
- New VPN Community view with improved search
- Improved interoperability with VoIP servers and VoIP endpoints of leading vendors including NAT support.
- Simplified VoIP configuration in SmartDashboard.
- Highly detailed logs for VoIP events, such as calls and registrations. Tailored to VoIP traffic, these logs enable easy ongoing administration and troubleshooting.
- More than 80 VoIP IPS protections and VoIP settings:
- Give granular security for maximum flexibility in VoIP deployment and enforcement
- Include all IPS functionality: Profiles granularity, Packet Capture, Detect mode, Exceptions and Logs with attack data.
TLS Protocol Support
In addition to SSLv3 and TLS 1.0 (RFC 2246), the Security Gateway now supports:
- TLS 1.1 (RFC 4346)
- TLS 1.2 (RFC 5246)
Features that support TLS 1.1 and 1.2:
- HTTPS Inspection
- Mobile Access Network Extender
- Identity Awareness Portal
- DLP Portal
- User Check Portal
- Mobile Access Web Portal
- Gaia WebUI
- SecurePlatform WebUI
Support is enabled by default. You can disable it: Global Properties > SmartDashboard Customizations > Advanced Configuration > Portal Properties.
New in the IPS blade: support for import of SNORT-compatible signatures. Import SNORT signatures from other sources, or manually create signatures for immediate IPS protection.
- One installation for Security Management server and Multi-Domain Security Management.
- One installation for SmartConsoles and SmartDomain Manager.
- Convert from Security Management server to Multi-Domain Server with minimum downtime on Smart-1 appliances.
Note: In order to download some of the packages you will need to have a Software Subscription or Active Support plan.
It is recommended to install a hotfix from sk90700
Software Download Matrix
CPUSE Offline Packages
You can use R75.40VS Gaia Offline Packages for CPUSE upgrade, on Security Gateways and Management Servers that are not connected to the Internet.
Download and install the latest build of Gaia Software Updates Agent.
Note: Currently, importing the offline packages for Upgrade to Minor version is not supported.
R75.40VS Documentation in Japanese