SecurePlatform sends SNMP Traps only to one sink server, although several sink servers were configured; SNMP Traps are always sent with 'public' community name
||Security Gateway, ClusterXL, Security Management, Multi-Domain Management
||R70, R71, R75, R76, R77, R77.10, R77.20, R75.30, R75.40, R75.46
|Platform / Model
- Although multiple 'trap2sink' commands were added to
/etc/snmp/snmpd.conf file, the '
snmpmonitor' sends traps only to the sink server specified in the last '
trap2sink' entry in
- SecurePlatform sends SNMP Traps with 'public' community name, although different community was configured in
- Sending SNMP Traps to multiple sink servers is not supported by standard 'snmpmonitor' utility.
- Check Point 'snmpmonitor' daemon sends SNMP Requests to 'snmpd' daemon with parameters configured in
- SNMP Community configured in '
- OID configured in '
However, Community Name 'public' is hard-coded - as a result, the 'snmpd' daemon does not respond.
Note: To view this solution you need to