The 'cphaprob -a if' command shows 'Inbound: UP, Outbound: DOWN'
||R77, R77.10, R77.20, R77.30, R80.10, R80.20, R80.30
|Platform / Model
Physical/Logical connectivity issue due to one of the following:
- Bad switch configuration (factors such as: Speed, Duplex, Flow Control, etc).
- Bad network cable.
- Bad switch port (if it is a copper port, verify that that are no bent or missing pins in the socket).
- High latency on switch (switch might be under heavy load or have poor connection).
- Bad port on appliance (if it is a copper port, verify that there are no bent or missing pins in the socket).
- Subnet mis-match between cluster members on the interface shown to have the issue.
- Mismatch in monitor mode - monitor mode is not supported in ClusterXL
- Anti-Spoofing is not configured correctly.
- IGMP Membership issues (often occurs with Nexus switches)
- Network Adapter LAN segment (when working with Virtual Machines) are mismatched between cluster members.
- Cluster ID is already in use
Note: To view this solution you need to