How to disable SecureXL permanently on SMB appliance
Since on SMB appliance (600 / 700 / 1100 / 1200R / 1400 / Series 80) there is no '
cpconfig' command, it is not possible to disable SecureXL permanently in a usual way. In addition, running the "fwaccel off" command will not survive a reboot.
Follow these steps on the SMB appliance:
- Go to
[Expert@Appliance]# cd /pfrm2.0/etc/
- Create the special file named userScript:
[Expert@Appliance]# touch userScript
Note: The file name contains Capital 'S'.
- Edit the file in Vi editor:
[Expert@Appliance]# vi userScript
- Add the absolute path to the command '
- Set the relevant file permissions:
[Expert@Appliance]# chmod 777 userScript
- Reboot the SMB appliance.
- Check the status of SecureXL (should be "off"):
[Expert@Appliance]# fwaccel stat