For an overview of Check Point's - releases map click here, upgrade map click here.
For an overview of Check Point's backward compatibility map click here
Download Wizard - Find fresh install/upgrade software packages with just a few clicks. Click here.
See sk91060: Removing old Check Point packages and files after an upgrade.
Table of Contents
What's New in R71.45
Security Gateway 80
- CLI support to configure the appliance
- Large scale management and provisioning support
- USB quick deployment
- LDAP, RADIUS and SecurID authentication for Remote Access users
- VPN link selection, permanent tunnels and tunnel monitoring
- SNMP support (v2/v3)
- Supports Security Gateway 80 devices
- Filter columns in the Devices and Devices Configuration displays according to the content of that column.
For more information on R71.45 see the R71.45 Release Notes and R71.45 Known Limitations.
- A valid support account is needed in order to access this solution.
- Smart-1 25 is supported. Whenever Smart-1 25 is listed as supported, Smart-1 25B is as well, unless explicitly stated otherwise.
Note: In order to download some of the packages you will need to have a Software Subscription or Active Support plan.
This solution is about products that are no longer supported and it will not be updated