Table of Contents
What's New in R75.10
Mobile Access Software Blade
- Improved Clientless VPN features
- Support for Secure Workspace and SSL Network Extender (Application and Network Modes) on Windows 7 32/64-bit.
- Improved SSL Network Extender application control by software vendor so you can easily choose to allow all applications from a specific vendor.
- SSL Network Extender on Mac 10.6 connecting to the Mobile Access Software Blade.
- Supports Check Point Mobile for iPhone and iPad (from the R75 Hotfix).
- Access to Web applications.
- Access to email, calendar, and contacts.
- Two-factor authentication with client certificate and username/password.
- Multiple selection of applications in Application Control.
- Faster loading time and improved application performance.
SmartEvent and SmartView Tracker
- Faster query response and improved application performance.
- Get packet capture data from the Security Gateway with
fwm getpcap command.
This version includes a deployment package of Endpoint Security VPN R75, which replaces SecureClient and Endpoint Connect. To enable automatic deployment of the new VPN client, select a client upgrade mode in Global Properties > Remote Access > Endpoint Connect.
- UTM-1 Edge 8.2 gateways.
- SecuRemote E75.10
- Pre-shared secret authentication method for E75 remote access clients.
Important: These downloads are not suitable for '2012 Models Security Appliances' & 'Data Center Security Appliances'. For downloads suitable for these appliances, see 2012 Models Security Appliances and Data Center Security Appliances
Note: In order to download some of the packages you will need to have a Software Subscription or Active Support plan.
This solution is about products that are no longer supported and it will not be updated