Traffic is dropped by CoreXL with "fwmultik_inbound_packet_from_dispatcher Reason: Instance is currently fully utilized"
||SecurePlatform 2.6, Gaia
- Some traffic does not pass through Security Gateway with enabled CoreXL.
- CPU is fully utilized by a specific CoreXL FW instance (fw_worker).
- Rest of the CoreXL FW instances are not utilizing the CPU cores.
- Running the kernel debug "fw ctl zdebug -m fw + drop" shows that CoreXL FW instance drops specific traffic:
dropped by fwmultik_inbound_packet_from_dispatcher Reason: Instance is currently fully utilized
- We also see below kernel drops (fw ctl zdebug + drop):
cphwd_pslglue_handle_packet_cb Reason: F2P: Instance is currently fully utilized
- We also see below kernel drop (fw ctl zdebug + drop):
fw4_0];fw_log_drop_ex: Packet proto=6 10.92.80.41:3268 -> 10.92.142.173:55933 dropped by fwkdrv_enqueue_packet_user_ex Reason: Instance is currently fully utilized;
The CoreXL input queue is not large enough for handling the traffic.
Note: To view this solution you need to