Media Encryption Blade may cause Windows Native Wizard burning to fail
||Endpoint Security Client, Media Encryption
||E80, E80.20, E80.30, E80.32, E80.40, E80.41, E80.42
- Media Encryption Blade may cause Windows Native Wizard burning to fail.
- Windows 7 (both 32 and 64 bit platforms)
- Burning non encrypted content (plain text)
- Only when using Windows Native Wizard ("Mastered" option)
You can use one of the following workarounds:
- In the burning operation, instead of specifying to use the disc "With a CD/DVD player" (Mastered), specify to use the disc "Like a USB flash drive".
- Use 3rd party CD/DVD burning software.
- Download and extract the Native Wizard Registry Fix. Run the relevant registry key and reboot. (Attached are the registry keys for both 32 bit and 64 bit machines.) Limitation: Encryption of CD/DVD with Check Point Media Encryption will now be possible only by using Check Point Endpoint Client UI. Windows Native burning will now allow burning regular (plain text) CD/DVD only.
This solution is about products that are no longer supported and it will not be updated