You can clean the already expired certificates from the Internal CA database on the Management Server.
Follow the procedure described in the Security Management Server Administration Guide for your version - Chapter "The ICA Management Tool" > Section "CA Procedures" > Section "CA Cleanup":
To remove expired certificates manually:
- Make sure that the time configured on the Security Management Server is correct.
See the Gaia Administration Guide for your version > Chapter "System Management" > Section "Time".
- In the ICA Management Tool > Menu pane, select Manage CRLs > Clean the CA's Database and CRLs from expired certificates.
Automatic removal of expired certificates in Management Server:
- After each restart, all expired certificates are cleaned automatically.
- In addition, an automatic cleaning operation is scheduled to set every 3 weeks, starting from:
- The first time you turn on the Management Server.
- Each restart you do on the Management Server.
Important - Automatic removal is available starting from:
This solution has been verified for the specific scenario, described by the combination of Product, Version and Symptoms. It may not work in other scenarios.