To enable any port, do the following:
- Edit the $FWDIR/conf/objects_5_0.C file using the GuiDBEdit utility.
- Go to Global Properties -> properties -> firewall_properties -> registration -> ports
- Remove all the pre-defined port numbers first.
- The string value to use is "<any_port>" (without the quotation marks).
- Log into SmartDashboard.
- Go to Global policy -> HotSpot/Hotel Registration -> "Ports to be opened during registration" will now show "<any_port>"
This feature is available for SecureClient NGX HFA_01 or above including Endpoint R75.10 (CP_E75.10 Release Notes - Resolved Issues).
Imported from Nokia support database