Configuring Proxy and Authenticated Proxy per Web Application
Connectra supports configuration of Proxy per Web Application. The Administrator can configure Web Applications that are located behind a proxy server. Thus, Connectra allows additional enforcement for user access to Web resources. In addition, an Authenticated Proxy can be configured per Web Application.
- Configuration may only be performed via the GuiDBedit tool.
- Authenticated Proxy can only be configured per Web Application, not globally.
Proceed as follows:
- Close any opened SmartDashboard application.
- Open the GuiDBedit application.
- From the "Other" table, select the
- Select the specific
- Scroll through the object fields and find the
- Update the
proxy_server as desired, setting the relevant parameters, as described in the table below.
- Save all changes and close the GuiDBedit application.
- Open the SmartDashboard application and install policy on the relevant Connectra gateways.
The following table describes the parameters to be set, when configuring an Authenticated http Proxy per Web Application.