All Security Gateway licenses installed via SmartUpdate are synchronized along with security policies to the Secondary Security Management Server.
To enable Management HA, Primary and Secondary Security Management Servers require installation of a unique license on each Security Management server. The management licenses are not shared during the synchronization process.
- Secondary Management Server has to be licensed with its own IP address.
- Networks using NGX licensing also require an additional Management HA license to be installed on the primary Security Management server. This additional license is not required when using Software Blade or NGSM licensing
- To verify that the license is installed, run the
cplic check mgmtha command (refer to sk66245 - License checking using the 'cplic check' command).
For further assistance, contact Check Point Account Services:
- by using Live Chat
- by completing an Online Form
- by phone: Americas: +1-972-444-6600 option 3, or International: +972-3-611-5100 option 5