You must have "License" or "Administrator" permissions within the Product Center to generate a license. Follow these steps if generating a license for the first time or re-licensing a product.
To license your new products, please follow the steps below:
1. Log into the User Center at https://usercenter.checkpoint.com/usercenter/index.jsp
2. Click "Assets/Info".
3. Click "Product Center" under "Accounts & Products" option.
4. Select your account(s) from the "Selected Accounts" menu and click "Done".
5. Check the box to the left of the line item(s) that require a license generation.
6. Click "License" button that has the key icon.
7. Complete all required fields (marked with an asterisk).
8. Click "Activate" button (if re-licensing a product, option will be "Change") .
*You will be prompted to repeat steps 6 and 7 for each product you are licensing.
After licensing your product(s), a system generated email will be sent to you. You can also download the license file by clicking "Get License" on the License Confirmation screen.
For further assistance, contact Check Point Account Services:
- by using Live Chat
- by completing an Online Form
- by phone: Americas: +1-972-444-6600 option 5, or International: +972-3-611-5100 option 5
This solution has been verified for the specific scenario, described by the combination of Product, Version and Symptoms. It may not work in other scenarios.