The PartnerMAP is available on-line for partners at the Check Point User Center.
- If you do not have access to the PartnerMap and your company is a Check Point partner, complete and submit the electronic request form "Sign Up" at the Check Point Partner Programs page.
- Select the "Check Point Partner Program Applicant Form" option.
- Check Point requires completion of this application and a qualification process before acceptance.
- A Check Point representative will contact you within a few days.
- The company contact that completes the request form will be a contact in the PartnerMAP account.
- Additional contacts can be added after the PartnerMap is finalized.
- Your Check Point Sales representative is also added to the account.
For further assistance, open a Service Request, or contact Account Services at AccountServices@checkpoint.com or US +1 972-444-6600 option 5.
This solution has been verified for the specific scenario, described by the combination of Product, Version and Symptoms. It may not work in other scenarios.
This solution is about products that are no longer supported and it will not be updated