PartnerMAP is an exclusive Partner Portal within the Check Point User Center. PartnerMap is designed to provide Check Point partners with centralized access to Partner Program benefits.
PartnerMAP allows partners to:
- E-manage the company's profile for the Partner Locater.
- E-Manage the company's contacts and their associated permissions for accessing the tools offered to them.
- Obtain quotes on renewals and new product purchases.
- Access to the Co-operative Marketing Funds Program.
PartnerMAP offers centralized access to the following resources:
- Partner Info - Submit updates to your company's profile for the Partner Locater, your company's Sales Forecast, and manage contacts in your company who need access to PartnerMAP Sales Out Report, Modify Partner Contacts (Note: user must have 'Edit' rights to update the company profile).
- Tools - CSP/ACSP/CCSP/Co-MSP Utilities, Expert access level to SecureKnowledge, Co-Op, User Center, and Quoting Tool (lead management tool - available to selected partners only).
- Expert access level to SecureKnowledge.
For further assistance, contact Check Point Account Services:
- by using Live Chat
- by completing an Online Form
- by phone: Americas: +1-972-444-6600 option 5, or International: +972-3-611-5100 option 5
This solution has been verified for the specific scenario, described by the combination of Product, Version and Symptoms. It may not work in other scenarios.