PartnerMAP offers centralized access to the following resources:
- Partner Info - Submit updates to your company's profile for the Partner Locater, your company's Sales Forecast, and manage contacts in your company who need access to PartnerMAP Sales Out Report, Modify Partner Contacts (Note: user must have edit rights to update the company profile).
- Tools - CSP/ACSP/CCSP/Co-MSP Utilities, Expert access level to SecureKnowledge, Co-Op, Query Center, and Quoting Tool (lead management tool - available to selected partners only).
- Expert access level to SecureKnowledge.
- Orders - Partners can search for information about their orders, inc. order status, products ordered, shipping and billing information. Partners may also send updates on their orders, directly to Check Point's ordering group.
- Accounts - Partners can can search for information about their orders, inc. order status, products ordered, shipping and billing information. Partners may also send updates on their orders, directly to Check Point's ordering group.
- NSP - can search for information about NSP approved or pending.
- CO-OP - This program is designed to provide Check Point distributors and authorized partners the resources they need to market their business and the Check Point products and services they sell.
- Partner tools for running renewal offers on accounts, adding evaluations to customer accounts, and locating potential products and opportunities for new products.
- Sales Tools - Pricing, Training, and Marketing are resources that are available to assist you with your customer accounts and sales strategies.
For further assistance, contact Check Point Customer Account Services via support page: Check Point Support or by phone US +1 972-444-6600, option 3.
This solution has been verified for the specific scenario, described by the combination of Product, Version and Symptoms. It may not work in other scenarios.
This solution is about products that are no longer supported and it will not be updated