The tables in this article list CloudGuard for Public Cloud In-place upgrade CPUSE packages.
For more information about CloudGuard, including documentation and known limitations, see sk132552 - Check Point CloudGuard solutions.
For instructions on CPUSE packages usage, refer to sk92449 - Check Point Upgrade Service Engine (CPUSE)
Refer to the Installation and upgrade guide for the version you are upgrading to.
- Before you upgrade, make sure there are no hotfixes installed that are not included in the new version to be installed.
- On CloudGuard for AWS, after package installation is completed, wait for the Gateway to reboot twice.
- After upgrade has completed, it is important to visit the Security Gateway object in SmartConsole to allow it to update it's version and then install policy.
- When upgrading a Security Cluster to R80.40 and above, only Multi-Version Cluster (MVC) upgrade method is supported. Refer to sk107042 - ClusterXL upgrade methods and paths for additional information.
- For version specific upgrade instructions, refer to the Upgrading a Security Gateway with CPUSE chapter of the applicable Installation and Upgrade guide
- For additional information on how to work with CPUSE, see sk92449 - Check Point Upgrade Service Engine (CPUSE) - Gaia Deployment Agent
- For additional information on how to work with Blink Fast Deployment , see sk120193 - Blink - Gaia Fast Deployment
- CloudGuard for Azure/AWS R80.30 and above
- Security Gateway & Security Cluster only.
Autoscaling, Standalone & Management are not supported