Table of Contents
Important Note: This may not be the latest firmware release. To see the latest firmware release, refer to sk165734.
- SMP - Ability to send periodic Security Reports at a specific date/time.
- IPIP connection:
- New internet connection type supports Static IP on IPoE IPv4 over IPv6 with IPIP tunnel.
- Dynamic DNS client API support for connection recovery support with IPIP Tunneling (IPv4 in IPv6).
- Routing UI enhancement - Protocol and rank fields are now available in the WebUI on the "Device" > "Routing" page.
- Support Magic MAC on Centrally Managed clusters:
- Ability to assign specific source MAC to CCP traffic to eliminate collision when using few clusters in VLAN.
- Allow setting Expert Password Hash multiple times.
- AD Query:
- Adjusted AD-Query and Identity Logging solutions to work with Microsoft hardening changes in DCOM which were required for CVE-2021-26414. Refer to sk176148.
- Stability and performance enhancements.
- 1500 Series: 1530, 1550, 1570, 1570R, and 1590 appliances.
- 1600 appliances.
- 1800 appliances.
- Check the MD5 of the downloaded package before you install it.
- To download these packages, you need a Software Subscription or Active Support Plan.
- 19 July 2022: Build 992002691 for R80.20.40 image has been released for 1500 / 1600 / 1800 appliances, replacing Build 992002665.
Known Limitations and Resolved Issues
To view the Known Limitations and Resolved Issues for this release, see sk159772. This is a master list of all issues, arranged according to features.
In the filter field above each table, enter the string to search for desired results. All rows with relevant information are shown.
For Known Limitations involving IPv6, see sk174348.