To bypass SSL Inspection for a specific device:
- With a web browser, connect to the appliance WebUI.
- From the left navigation panel, click Users & Objects.
- In the Network Resources section, click Network Objects.
- Click New.
The New Network Object window opens.
- In the Type field, select Device.
- In the Host MAC address field:
- If the applicable host is currently connected to the appliance - select its MAC address from the menu
- If the applicable host is not currently connected to the appliance - enter its MAC address in the format XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX
- Select the checkbox for Bypass host with this MAC by SSL inspection.
- In the Object Name field, enter the desired unique name for this object.
- Click Apply.
This solution has been verified for the specific scenario, described by the combination of Product, Version and Symptoms. It may not work in other scenarios.