Table of Contents
Important Note: This may not be the latest firmware release. To see the latest firmware release, refer to sk165734.
ND (Neighbor Discovery) Proxy for delegating ISP SLAC prefix to Internal network (RFC 4389).
IPv6 internet probing - Automatically detect loss of connectivity to default gateway when working in IPv6 mode.
VoIP wizard enhancements which simplify configuration of the most common VoIP topologies.
Bypass the SSL Inspection for specific devices based on their MAC Addresses. For more information, see sk175544.
Use Updatable objects in Firewall Access Policy on appliances.
Quantum Spark Portal (SMP)
Enable 802.1x based authentication on LAN ports when working with RADIUS Servers.
MAC Address based filtering "Allow" list - for 1500/1600/1800 appliances.
MAC Address based filtering "Deny" list - Ability to add a deny list mode to MAC address filtering that can block access to any MAC address that exists in the MAC address filtering table - for 1500/1600/1800 appliances.
Send encrypted security logs to user-defined external syslog server over TLS for locally managed appliances.
Fast Cluster failover with OSPF.
Appliance can act as an NTP Server.
System logs search.
Upgrade your 700/1400 device to the new 1600/1800 Appliance Series which includes all configurations and Access policies. for more information, see sk170162.
- 1500 Series: 1530, 1550, 1570, 1570R, and 1590 appliances.
- 1600 appliances.
- 1800 appliances.
- Check the MD5 of the downloaded package before you install it.
- To download these packages, you need a Software Subscription or Active Support Plan.
- 10 February 2022: These are the latest General Availability releases that can be downloaded directly from this article. They replace Build 992002577. Refer to the "Revision History" section for older versions.
- Build 992002613 for 1500 appliances
- Build 992002614 for 1600/1800 appliances
Known Limitations and Resolved Issues
To view the Known Limitations and Resolved Issues for this release, see sk159772. This is a master list of all issues, arranged according to features.
In the filter field above each table, enter the string to search for desired results. All rows with relevant information are shown.
For Known Limitations involving IPv6, see sk174348.