Table of Contents
: This may not be the latest firmware release. To see the latest firmware release, refer to sk97766
- New Quantum Spark branding
- Access policy (locally managed)
- Restore "This gateway" and “Remote access users” objects for Access policy
- Enforce API/URL policy for VPN Remote Access and VPN Site-to-Site traffic (see SMB-14610 in enhancement section)
- New SNX client
- VLAN configuration on Switch interface
- Bond configuration on LAN1
- Cluster configuration with Bond
- Configuration of a Bond without an IP address
- Wireless scheduling - ability to enable and disable wireless transmitters during specific time and day
- Support for SFP type of 100Mbs
- Support for SFP DSL in 1570/1590 models
- SMP access policy for 1500/1600/1800 appliances
- Clish and APIs
- Customize appliance administrator role
- Upload SSL trusted CA certificate via Clish command
- Gateway REST API for executing a single Clish command
The following features are at an Early Availability (EA) level:
- Setting MTU per interface, and per VLAN
- Secure FTP - Backup settings over SFTP
- MAC filtering support on the Switch (in 1500 models)
- LTE enhancements:
- Force cellular on 4G network only
- Auto carrier package selection based on a SIM ID (Auto PRI)
- 1500 Series: 1530, 1550, 1570, 1570R, and 1590 appliances.
- 1600 appliances
- 1800 appliances
- Check the MD5 string before installing the downloaded file.
- To download these packages, you will need a Software Subscription or Active Support Plan.
- May 27, 2021: R80.20.25 Build 992002123 for 1500/1600/1800 appliances is the latest General Availability release that can be directly downloaded from this article:
Known Limitations and Resolved Issues
To view the Known Limitations and Resolved Issues for this release, see sk159772. This is a master list of all issues, arranged according to features.
In the filter field above each table, enter the string to search for desired results. All rows with relevant information are shown.