Table of Contents
: This may not be the latest firmware release. To see the latest firmware release, refer to sk97766
What's New in R80.20.20
- Introducing 1600 and 1800 Appliances for medium size business (up to 500 employees):
- QUANTUM SPARK 1600 and 1800 security appliances deliver enterprise-grade security in simple, affordable, all-in-one security solution.
- Powerful 1U 19” SMB platforms – Deliver up to 2Gbps of Threat Prevention.
- High-density Ethernet ports, including copper and fiber ports, up to 2 x 2.5GbE high speed ports and 1x 10GbE port.
- Dual power supplies with power redundancy, embedded SSD, 2 x USB3 ports, and more.
- For more information, see sk168880.
- SFP DSL - External DSL modem connected to the DMZ SFP port in non-VDSL 1570 / 1590 appliances.
- Stability Improvements
- Performance Enhancements
- Check the MD5 string before installing the downloaded file.
- To download these packages, you need a Software Subscription or Active Support Plan.
- February 3, 2021: R80.20.20 Build 992001869 for 1500/1600/1800 appliances is the latest General Availability release that can be directly downloaded from this article:
Known Limitations and Resolved Issues
To view the Known Limitations and Resolved Issues for this release, see sk159772. This is a master list of all issues, arranged according to features.
In the filter field above each table, enter the string to search for desired results. All rows with relevant information are shown.