SmartConsole is the Check Point best-in-class GUI client for unified security policy management, device management and logs and events management.
Starting from Take 10 of Jumbo Hotfix Accumulator for R81, Web SmartConsole provides you SmartConsole functionality from any web browser.
Web SmartConsole functionality is released gradually, with new functionality and it is updated automatically.
Web SmartConsole and Windows SmartConsole can run in parallel, and any published update done on one of the applications will be reflected in the other application.
To use Web SmartConsole:
navigate in a web browser to
https://<Management Server IP>/smartconsole
Manual installation (Offline)
Show / Hide Manual installation (Offline)
For users who do not allow automatic Jumbo updates, Web SmartConsole can be installed as described below:Prerequisite
- The latest Take of AutoUpdater.
- Supported management versions:
- Copy the offline package to a specific directory on your Management Server.
- Log in to the Management Server in Expert mode.
- Run the installation command:
autoupdatercli install /<Full Path>/<Name of Package>
[Expert@Host]# autoupdatercli install /home/admin/Check_Point_WEBCONSOLE_AUTOUPDATE_Bundle_T59_AutoUpdate.tar
- Verify the Installation finished successfully.
- Examine this log file to make sure the installation was successful:
- Look for this text: “Installation succeeded for component web_console”
- Make sure that the correct Web SmartConsole Package is installed.
cpinfo –y all.
You should see this bundle: "BUNDLE_WEBCONSOLE_AUTOUPDATE Take: <the installed take number>
Resolved Issues and New Features per Version Update
sk173968 - Web SmartConsole Troubleshooting