When Anti-Malware runs in the "Detect Mode"
- Files are scanned.
- Detected infections are not cured, not blocked, not terminated.
- Detected infections appear in the client UI, sent to the server and EFR.
Note - The "Detect Mode" leaves the PC in a compromised state.
How to enable?
In R81 (On-Premises) and lower versions:
- In SmartEndpoint, navigate to the Policy tab.
- In the Anti-Malware row, find the Comment column.
- Right-click the Comment cell and add this phrase to the comment:
Anti-Malware Detect Mode
In R81 (Cloud) or R81.10 (On-Premises) and higher versions:
Refer to the Endpoint Management Administration Guide for your version.
This solution has been verified for the specific scenario, described by the combination of Product, Version and Symptoms. It may not work in other scenarios.