CloudGuard for Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI)
||CloudGuard Network for OCI
||R80.20, R80.30, R80.40, R81
|Platform / Model
This article describes Check Point's CloudGuard solutions for Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI).
- Supported Versions: R80.20 | R80.30 | R80.40 (recommended version) | R81
- Supported Deployments:
- Security Management Server
- High Availability Cluster (sk142872)
- Single Gateway
- All-in-One (contact your SE for details) > not recommended for production use
- Multi-Domain Management (contact your SE for details)
- Hub & Spoke (contact your SE for details)
- Licensing: BYOL (all versions), PAYG (R80.40 only)
- Definition of OCPU: Instance sizes: 1 OCPU is equivalent to 2 vCPUs. When you purchase a quantity, you must license according to the total amount of vCPUs.
- Example: If you want to deploy a cluster with 2 OCPU instances you must purchase a quantity of 4 cores of CloudGuard.
- Cluster Note: Cluster members' system time needs to be within 5 minutes of the actual time to communicate with the OCI API properly.
- Interface MTU: All interfaces must have an MTU of 9000.
- SRIOV: SRIOV is supported on all shapes.
- E3 Shapes: Supported
Current Oracle Cloud Marketplace Listings (as of 12 December 2020):
CloudGuard Security Management - Stack
BYOL Stacks (Terraform deployment templates)
CloudGuard High Availability - Stack
CloudGuard Next-Gen Firewall with Threat Prevention and SandBlast - Stack
Github Repository for CloudGuard BYOL Stacks
CloudGuard Next-Gen Firewall with Threat Prevention and SandBlast
BYOL (all versions supported)
CloudGuard Security Management
This solution has been verified for the specific scenario, described by the combination of Product, Version and Symptoms. It may not work in other scenarios.