Management API calls may return incorrect reply when running API commands in parallel
||Quantum Security Management, Multi-Domain Management
||R80.20, R80.30, R80.40
- After Jumbo Hotfix installation, Management API calls may return incorrect reply when running many API commands in parallel.
The issue is caused by changes introduced in the following Jumbo Hotfixes:
- R80.20 Jumbo Hotfix Accumulator Take 160
- R80.30 Jumbo Hotfix Accumulator Take 210
- R80.40 Jumbo Hotfix Accumulator Take 38
This problem was fixed. The fix is included in:
If you choose not to upgrade, Check Point can supply a Hotfix. Contact Check Point Support to get a Hotfix for this issue.
A Support Engineer will make sure the Hotfix is compatible with your environment before providing the Hotfix.
For faster resolution and verification, please collect CPinfo files from the Security Management Server and Security Gateways involved in the case.
- PRJ-13689 , PRJ-13688 , PRJ-13686