Security Management overrides the files even though no file was uploaded to it.
This problem was fixed. The fix is included in:
Check Point recommends to always upgrade to the most recent version.
For lower versions, the following workaround
- The following procedure includes inevitable downtime (refer to step # 7).
- Back up the $CPDIR/tmp/.CPprofile.sh file.
- Add the following line to the fil
e: vi $CPDIR/tmp/.CPprofile.sh
- export VAR_ACE=/var/ace2
- Place the good securid files in /var/ace2.
- Verify permissions.
: For a VSX, this procedure has to be done on the particular VS. For a cluster environment, this procedure has to be done on each cluster member.
This solution has been verified for the specific scenario, described by the combination of Product, Version and Symptoms. It may not work in other scenarios.
- This article replaces sk115878.