By design, when you enter the last published session with the Management API, the output does not show these details:
- Access Policy Installed (Boolean)
- Access Policy Name (String)
- Access Policy Installation Date (Object)
- Threat Policy Installed (Boolean)
- Threat Policy Name (String)
- Threat Policy Installation Date (Object)
Note - Depending on the number of configured Security Gateway objects, the total amount of returned data might exceed the API limit.
To get these details about policies, do not use the "
enter-last-published-session" parameter in the Management API.
For more information, see the Management API Reference.
This solution has been verified for the specific scenario, described by the combination of Product, Version and Symptoms. It may not work in other scenarios.