This article describes how to configure and deploy CloudGuard Edge on the Citrix SD-WAN platform. Citrix SD-WAN provides a secure SD-WAN solution that optimizes application traffic to deliver the best performance for SaaS, cloud applications, and virtual apps & desktops in the data center and at branch offices. Citrix SD-WAN is the software-defined wide area network (WAN) that delivers what a traditional MPLS solution cannot.
- Central Management requires:
- Security Management Server R80.30+ or
- Multi-Domain Security Management Server R80.30+ or
- Security Management Portal(SMP) or
- Quantum Smart-1 Cloud
- R80.20.05 or higher image version required
- Local Management:
- Local management mode of CloudGuard Edge is supported. However, Enterprise customers generally require the scalability of Central Management solutions.
- CloudGuard Edge R80.20.15 image download
- Citrix requires:
- Citrix SD-WAN 11.3.1
- Supported Citrix appliances and core networking configured. Contact Citrix for more information.
- Supported deployment: Bridge Mode only (Layer 2)
Click here for the most up-to-date Citrix SD-WAN 11.3.1 deployment guide: CloudGuard Edge integration on Citrix SD-WAN
In-Place Upgrade from R80.20.x to R80.20.15