Maestro R80.30SP Jumbo Hotfix Accumulator
|Platform / Model
||6000, 7000, 16000, 26000, 28000
Table of Contents:
R80.30SP Jumbo Hotfix Accumulator is an accumulation of stability and quality fixes resolving multiple issues for products running R80.30SP.
This Incremental Hotfix and article will be updated periodically with new fixes.
The list of resolved issues below describes each resolved issue and provides the Take number in which the fix was included. A resolved issue is included in the Incremental Hotfix starting from the Take number listed in this table (inclusive). The date on which this Take was released appears next to the Take number.
General Availability Take
- Each of the Jumbo Hotfix Accumulator Takes is based on Check Point R80.30SP.
- Upgrade of CPUSE Agent is not supported on R80.30SP.
- R80.30SP is not supported on Orchestrator appliances MHO140 and MHO170. For Orchestrators, use R80.20SP with the Jumbo Hotfix indicated in the table above.
- This Jumbo Hotfix Accumulator must be installed only after the successful completion of the Gaia First Time Configuration Wizard and a reboot.
- For Gateway installation: All CPUSE commands must be run via gclish shell only.
- To check the Take number of the currently installed R80.30SP Jumbo Hotfix Accumulator (if it is installed), refer to the last section of the following command: [Expert@HostName:0]# asg_provision
- For Known Limitations, refer to sk148074: Known Limitations for Scalable Platform and Maestro Appliances. .
Resolved Issues per Take
For installation instructions, refer to the "Installing and Uninstalling a Hotfix" section of the Check Point Maestro R80.30SP Administration Guide.
To receive a list of files replaced by this Jumbo Hotfix Accumulator, contact Check Point Support.