Table of Contents
: This may not be the latest firmware release. To see the latest firmware release, refer to sk97766
- Alias IP support - Associate more than one IP address to the same network interface.
- Link Aggregation - Aggregate/Bond multiple network connections, join two or more interfaces together to improve performance and redundancy by increasing the network throughput and bandwidth.
- Networking Support for 100 VLANs
- Dynamic address assignment (DHCP) from internet connection for bridge interface
- Domain object - Support for domain objects in access rule base (see sk120633)
- Updatable Objects - Support for network object that represents an external service (well known online service providers) for centrally managed appliances
Server Name Indications (SNI)
- Next Generation Bypass - TLS inspection based on Verified Subject Name
- Improved TLS implementation for TLS Inspection and categorization
Embedded Gaia R77.20 train gap closure
- Threat Emulation Private Cloud
Management and Logs
- MaaS - Management as a Service for centrally managed appliances
Features in EA Quality
- IMAPs threat prevention email inspection
- POP3s threat prevention email inspection
The Gateway hostname can now be assigned from DHCP server with DHCP option 12
- When you edit or add a new internet connection, you can select to get the hostname from your WAN DHCP server.
- Gateway name is dynamic, assigned by the external DHCP server which also provides an IP address upon request.
- Configure your network so IP addresses are assigned by the internal network DHCP server only for known hosts (defined as network objects and a specific MAC address is assigned to the IP). DHCP requests from other hosts are ignore.
- 1500 Series: 1530, 1550, 1570 and 1590 appliances.
- Check the MD5 string before installing the downloaded file.
- To download these packages, you will need a Software Subscription or Active Support Plan.
- 10 May 2020: Build 992001169 for R80.20.05 image has been released for 1500 appliances, replacing Build 1134.
Known Limitations and Resolved Issues
Note: Refer to sk167876 for the R80.20.05 Jumbo Hotfix Accumulator.
To view the Known Limitations and Resolved Issues for this release, see sk159772. This is a master list of all issues, arranged according to features.
In the filter field above each table, enter the string to search for desired results. All rows with relevant information are shown.
Show / Hide this section
This solution has been verified for the specific scenario, described by the combination of Product, Version and Symptoms. It may not work in other scenarios.