Table of Contents
: This may not be the latest firmware release. To see the latest firmware release, refer to sk97766
- Alias IP support - Associate more than one IP address to the same network interface.
- Link Aggregation - Aggregate/Bond multiple network connections, join two or more interfaces together to improve performance and redundancy by increasing the network throughput and bandwidth.
- Networking Support for 100 VLANs
- Dynamic address assignment (DHCP) from internet connection for bridge interface
- Domain object - Support for domain objects in access rule base (see sk120633)
- Updatable Objects - Support for network object that represents an external service (well known online service providers) for centrally managed appliances
Server Name Indications (SNI)
- Next Generation Bypass - TLS inspection based on Verified Subject Name
- Improved TLS implementation for TLS Inspection and categorization
Embedded Gaia R77.20 train gap closure
- Threat Emulation Private Cloud
Management and Logs
- MaaS - Management as a Service for centrally managed appliances
Features in EA Quality
- IMAPs threat prevention email inspection
- POP3s threat prevention email inspection
The Gateway hostname can now be assigned from DHCP server with DHCP option 12
- When you edit or add a new internet connection, you can select to get the hostname from your WAN DHCP server.
- Gateway name is dynamic, assigned by the external DHCP server which also provides an IP address upon request.
- Configure your network so IP addresses are assigned by the internal network DHCP server only for known hosts (defined as network objects and a specific MAC address is assigned to the IP). DHCP requests from other hosts are ignore.
- 1500 Series: 1530, 1550, 1570 and 1590 appliances.
- Check the MD5 string before installing the downloaded file.
- To download these packages, you will need a Software Subscription or Active Support Plan.
- 10 May 2020: Build 992001169 for R80.20.05 image has been released for 1500 appliances, replacing Build 1134.
Note: Refer to sk167876 for the R80.20.05 Jumbo Hotfix Accumulator.
Show / Hide this section
This solution has been verified for the specific scenario, described by the combination of Product, Version and Symptoms. It may not work in other scenarios.