This article lists known Intel CVEs and their status for Check Point appliances running Gaia OS. This article does not list all the known Intel CVEs - only those that were explicitly checked by Check Point.
- Not relevant:
- Either Check Point does not use the vulnerable code.
- Or Check Point does not have this code in released versions.
- Or Check Point changed the code in such a way that this vulnerability does not apply anymore.
- Not vulnerable: The issue was relevant to Check Point code and Check Point has already fixed it.
- Relevant: The issue exists in Check Point code.