1. The MDM proflie was deleted from the device.
2. The MDM profile is not communicating with the server.
Follow these steps to lower the risk on the device:
Device with an unresponsive MDM profile will receive a risk.
Tapping the risk will prompt the description of the risk in the 'Security Events Center' screen.
To install the new profile, the user will have to delete the old profile:
- Go to the 'Setting > General' screen.
- Press 'Device Management & Profiles'.
- Press 'Check Point Protect Profile'
(If the profile is not installed go to step 5).
- Press 'Remove Management'.
- Once the profile is removed, the user can install the new profile from the SandBlast Mobile Protect app Security Events Center screen.
- Press 'DOWNLOAD'.
- Press 'Allow' & 'Close'
- Follow the instructions in the SandBlast Mobile Protect app.