Table of Contents
For more information, see the Check Point 16000 Appliances, 26000 Appliances and 28000 Appliances Product Pages.
Visit Check Point CheckMates Community to ask questions or start a discussion and get our experts assistance.
Introduction to Check Point Quantum 16000, 26000 and 28000 Appliances
Check Point 16000 / 26000 / Quantum 28000 Next Generation Firewalls combine the most comprehensive protections with data center-grade security and hardware to maximize uptime and performance for securing large enterprise and Data Center environments.
The Check Point 16000 / 26000 / Quantum 28000 series come with a first year subscription to the full SandBlast Prevention suite.
The latest Quantum 16600HS and 28600HS models enable superior performance in the Maestro system in consolidated 1U form-factor and true 100 GbE connectivity
- Modular platforms supporting up to 72 virtual cores
- Redundant storage devices and AC power supplies
- Wide variety of network interfaces, ranging from 1GbE copper & fiber 1GbE to 100GbE interfaces
- Prevent Known and Zero-day Threats - Zero-day protection offering network security with evasion-resistant malware detection and complete protection from the most advanced attacks, ensuring quick delivery of safe content to users
- Boost security performance with the Turbo model's extra security power
- Hyperscale ready enabling Enterprise protection with up to 1 Tera-bps of Threat Prevention Performance
- Dedicated HyperScale model for Maestro systems in consolidated 1U form-factor and true 100 GbE connectivity
To download this package you will need to have a Software Subscription or Active Support plan.
16000 / 26000 appliances
Quantum 16200 appliances
Quantum 16600HS appliances
Quantum 28000 appliances
Quantum 28600HS appliances
Notes for Quantum Appliances: