Unsupported configuration of $FWDIR/boot/modules/fwkern.conf file, i.e. spaces around the "=" sign.
The file $FWDIR/boot/modules/fwkern.conf is used to configure a permanent change in kernel parameters and assign values during boot process.
Pay attention (as per sk26202), the $FWDIR/boot/modules/fwkern.conf should:
- Not contain spaces around the "=" sign
- Each parameter should be on a different line
- There should be no empty lines
- There should be no commented out lines with "#"
- There should be no duplicated lines