When Multiple Factor Authentication is configured with DynamicID , VPN clients receive 4 password prompts
||R80.10, R80.20, R80.30, R80.40, R81
|Platform / Model
- When Multiple Factor Authentication is configured for Remote Access VPN, VPN clients are prompted for the password four times:
- Prompt 1 asks for the username and password.
- Prompt 2 asks for the password again.
- Prompt 3 asks if the user wants to receive the DynamicID via SMS or Email.
- Prompt 4 asks for the DynamicID that was sent via SMS or Email.
- An additional password prompt is also displayed.
- vpnd.elg debug will show the following lines:
[MSGOBJ] msg_obj_serialize: buffer too small (1041 < 1084)
[MSGO] MsgObj_ser: Input buffer is too small for operation
The buffer of the message were too small to fit the whole message.
Note: To view this solution you need to