R77.20.86 for Small and Medium Business Appliances
This article applies to Check Point 700 / 1400 / 910 Small and Medium Business (SMB) Appliances.
Table of Contents
For more information, refer to the following Product Pages: Check Point 700, Check Point 1400 and Check Point 910.
Visit Check Point CheckMates Community to ask questions, start a discussion, and get expert assistance.
What's New in Check Point R77.20.86 for SMB Appliances?
- New Mobile Application
- Push notifications for immediate reaction to security and network events.
- Easily manage and switch between multiple Security Gateways with a single login.
- Monitor your network and security status with simplified pages of statistics for traffic, events, and more.
- In addition to the above, R77.20.86 includes many other important features. For more information, refer to the SMB WatchTower App Release Notes.
- Send security logs to an on-premise LogServer when connected to vSMP.
- The VPN remote access user password can now consist of more than eight characters.
The supported appliances are:
Effective 1 April 2019: Build 990172855 for R77.20.86 image has been released for 700/900/1400 appliances.
Resolved issue in Build 990172855: When a new firmware is suggested through the WebUI, clicking the "update now" button does not work.
Important Note: Check the MD5 string before installing the downloaded file.
Important Note: To download these packages, you will need a Software Subscription or Active Support plan.
WatchTower App Download:
The table below lists the resolved issues in R77.20.86:
The table below lists known limitations in R77.20.86: