Create a Dynamic Access Group
You can create a Dynamic Access group to control a group of instances that you would like to provide access to, rather than a single instance.
To create a Dynamic Access Group:
- Navigate to Dynamic Access in the menu
- Select the checkboxes for the instances that you would like to group for Dynamic Access
- In the bottom, you will see a pop up with the option to 'Save as Access Group.' Once you have selected your Dynamic Access Leases that you would like grouped, click this.
- Provide a name for your Access Group. Select Save once done.
- Your Dynamic access group should have been successfully created and you should be able to view it in the menu.
This solution has been verified for the specific scenario, described by the combination of Product, Version and Symptoms. It may not work in other scenarios.