Create a Dynamic Access Group
You can create a Dynamic Access group to control a group of instances that you would like to provide access to, rather than a single instance.
To create a Dynamic Access Group:
- Navigate to the Dynamic Access page in the Network Security menu.
- Select the Access Groups tab (at the top).
- Select assets (Security Groups) you want to group as a Dynamic Access Group.
- Click SAVE ACCESS GROUP, at the bottom.
- Enter a name for the Access Group, and click SAVE.
- Your Dynamic access group should have been successfully created and you should be able to view it in the menu.