Enable Multi-Factor Authentication in CloudGuard Dome9
Keep your account secure! Enable Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) in CloudGuard Dome9. CloudGuard Dome9 supports the following:
- Google Authentication
- Microsoft Authenticator
- Any TOTP compatible Device
Here is how to enable MFA in CloudGuard Dome9:
- Navigate to the Authentication page in the Settings menu
- In the 'Multi Factor Authentication' section, click ENABLE.
- Scan the QR code that is displayed with your authenticator app.
- Verify your authenticator by entering the 6 digit code after scanning.
- Upon successful completion, the Multi Factor Authentication status will show ENABLED.
To disable MFA:
- In My Settings, select Multi Factor Authentication.
- Click ENABLED. It will change to DISABLED.
If you are an admin user or root user for a Dome9 account, you can disable MFA for another user.
- Navigate to the Users page in the Administration menu. This shows a list of all users in the Dome9 account.
- Open the Actions menu (on the right) for the user, and select Disable MFA.