Enable Multi-Factor Authentication in CloudGuard Dome9
Keep your account secure! Enable Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) in CloudGuard Dome9. CloudGuard Dome9 supports the following:
- Google Authentication
- Microsoft Authenticator
- Any TOTP compatible Device
Here is how to enable MFA in CloudGuard Dome9:
- Click on your account in the top right and navigate to 'My Settings'
- In the upper right, you will see 'Multi Factor Authentication.' If not already enabled, click ENABLE.
- You will be presented with a pop-up window containing a code.
- Install and/or use one of the supported authenticators for MFA to scan the code.
- Verify your authenticator by entering the 6 digit code after scanning.
- Upon successful completion, you should see 'Enabled' in your settings under Multi Factor Authentication.
To disable MFA:
- In My Settings, select Multi Factor Authentication.
- Click ENABLED. It will change to DISABLED.
If you are an admin user or root user for a Dome9 account, you can disable MFA for another user.
- Navigate to the Users page in the Administration menu. This shows a list of all users in the Dome9 account.
- Open the Actions menu (on the right) for the user, and select Disable MFA.
This solution has been verified for the specific scenario, described by the combination of Product, Version and Symptoms. It may not work in other scenarios.