Configuring SSO Users
Configuring specific user for SSO
- With a super user account, login to Dome9 Central and access Users and Roles, the User management screen opens.
- To add a new user to Dome9, Click on Add User:
- Fill the user's details, note that SSO is enabled by default for the user when the account is configured for SSO.
- Click Create, the role settings page will open, attach a Dome9 Role and click close:
- The user will be added to the list of users with SSO designation indicating the the user is an SSO user:
You may also modify the settings for a specific user.
- To disconnect a user from the SSO settings, under the user's action menu, click disconnect from SSO.
- Confirm SSO disconnect in the dialog opened.
- The user will receive a mail notification to reset his password in Dome9.
- To Connect an existing user to SSO, under the user's action menu, click connect to SSO
- In the dialog opened click Connect:
The user will receive a mail notification to use the SSO login URL instead of the standard Dome9 login form
This solution has been verified for the specific scenario, described by the combination of Product, Version and Symptoms. It may not work in other scenarios.