Update your server's Anti-Malware updater with the newest supported virus Database components.
Do this procedure on all Endpoint Security Management servers and Policy servers:
- Download the Anti-Malware Updater Configuration file (sk141033.tgz).
- Copy the file to any location on the Endpoint Security Server and run the following command:
tar -xf sk141033.tgz
- Enter the Rxx folder to which the files were extracted.
- Wait until the server is updated. You can initiate the update manually (SmartEndpoint --> Tools --> Anti Malware Updates --> Check for updates now button). It takes time until the server downloads and installs new updates.
- Wait until the client is updated. You can click Update Now on the Endpoint Security client GUI.
Note: The update process takes some time.
- Make sure the clients are updated: Check SmartEndpoint --> Reporting tab- -> Anti Malware --> Anti-Malware Updated On (check the DAT Signature version).
- In R80.20, by default, the Signatures update service is not installed on the Endpoint Management Server. To install it, follow the instructions in sk127074.
- For R80.30, the Signatures update service is not installed on the Endpoint Management Server. Install it from CPUSE (WebUI).
This solution has been verified for the specific scenario, described by the combination of Product, Version and Symptoms. It may not work in other scenarios.