This article applies to Check Point 700 / 1400 / 910 Small and Medium Business (SMB) Appliances.
Table of Contents
For more information, refer to the following Product Pages: Check Point 700, Check Point 1400 and Check Point 910.
Visit Check Point CheckMates Community to ask questions, start a discussion, and get expert assistance.
: This may not be the latest firmware release. To see the latest firmware release, refer to sk97766
What's New in Check Point R77.20.85 for SMB Appliances
- IPS, Anti-Virus and Threat Emulation inspection for IMAP and IMAPS e-mail protocols
- Events View
- Infected host in the network
- Malicious file detected\prevented
- Malicious email detected\prevented
- Internet High Availability - Failover/Restore
- License notifications – about to expire/expired/reactivated
- New device in the network
- New firmware available
- VPN Remote Access connected users view
- New SD card files system
- Support ext4 as a default SD-card file system to increase work reliability with SD card
R77.20.85 Supported Appliances
The supported appliances are:
Important: 600/1100/1200R appliances will continue to be supported with important bug and security fixes. Firmware for 600/1100/1200R appliances will be released as necessary.
The table below lists R77.20.85 Enhancements:
R77.20.85 Resolved Issues
The table below lists R77.20.85 Resolved Issues:
R77.20.85 for SMB Appliances Downloads
Effective 05 March 2019: Build 990172755 for R77.20.85 image has been released for 700/900/1400 Appliances.
Effective 11 February 2019: Build 990172751 for R77.20.85 image has been released for 700/900/1400 appliances.
Important: check the MD5 string before installing the downloaded file.
Note: To download these packages you will need to have a Software Subscription or Active Support plan.
R77.20.85 for SMB Appliances Known Limitations
The table below lists R77.20.85 Known Limitations:
R77.20.85 for SMB Appliances Documentation