Table of Contents
For more information on Check Point 910 Appliances, see its Release Notes and Product Page.
Also see the Small Business Security for 700 and 900 Series Next Generation Firewalls.
You can also visit our SMB and SMP CheckMates discussion forum to ask questions and get answers from technical peers and Support experts.
What's New in Check Point 910 Appliances
The Check Point 910 is a high performance, integrated network security device offering Firewall, VPN, Anti-Virus, Application Visibility and Control, URL Filtering, email security and SandBlast Zero-Day Protection, all in a compact form factor that is simple to configure and manage. Designed for medium size business that require more performance and capacity.
Key Hardware Features:
- 1x1GbE WAN port
- RJ-45/micro USB console port
- 16x 1GbE LAN ports
- 1x1GbE copper/fiber DMZ port
- Micro SD slot (for added logs storage)
- 2of 2x USB ports
- 19" Rack Mount Enclosure
- Very fast quad core CPU allowing:
- Up to 350 Mbps throughput with all threat prevention functions activated (real-world SMB traffic blend)
- Up to 850,000 concurrent connections
Check Point 910 Appliances Documentation